References Publications referenced by this paper. Compete with the United States in a Justifiable Way,. Shen Dingli.
- Ancient Knowledge?
- Right Projects Done Right: From Business Strategy to Successful Project Implementation;
- Pectins and Pectinases.
- Chemical Evolution and the Origin of Life;
- Brothers to the Death (Cirque Du Freak: The Saga of Larten Crepsley, Book 4).
- Innovative Management in the DARPA High Altitude Endurance Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Program: Phase 11 Experience!
- Susan Shirk: The fragile superpower and trepidation over Trump.
China Daily. Lum , Dick Kazuyuki Nanto. Major General Peng Guangqian.
Barry Naughton. The Integration of Giants into the Global Economy,. Gary Saxonhouse. Volume , Issue 2.
- Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius (2nd Edition)?
- China: Fragile Superpower (2nd edition).
- Awkward Moments (Not Found in Your Average) Childrens Bible, Volume 1: Illustrating the Bible Like Youve Never Seen Before!!
- Shirk, China: Fragile Superpower, | US-China Institute.
- In the Heart of the Beat: The Poetry of Rap (African American Cultural Theory and Heritage)!
- China -- the fragile superpower.
The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username.
China: Fragile Superpower
Political Science Quarterly Volume , Issue 2. Andrew J. Nathan Columbia University Search for more papers by this author. Tools Export citation Add to favorites Track citation.
Share Give access Share full text access. Now, Shirk has published a new book entitled "China: Fragile Superpower" that looks at how the country's internal politics could derail its peaceful rise.
The book is published by Oxford University Press. Here, Barry Jagoda sits down to talk with Shirk about her views on the political challenges China faces. It is near the bottom of the rankings in terms of the living standards of its 1. The domestic political challenge is really what my book is about.
Susan Shirk: The fragile superpower and trepidation over Trump
At almost the same time, the communist parties in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe fell. So, ever since then, the leaders have felt that their days were numbered. They have felt a tremendous sense of insecurity. They could see that economic reform had turned society upside down.
- In the Nature of Landscape: Cultural Geography on the Norfolk Broads;
- Susan L. Shirk, China: Fragile Superpower | SpringerLink.
- CHINA - FRAGILE SUPERPOWER - HOW CHINAS INTERNAL POLITICS COULD DERAIL ITS PEACEFUL RISE?
- Generative Linguistics and Acquisition: Studies in honor of Nina M. Hyams;
- What is Kobo Super Points??
- [PDF] China: Fragile Superpower - Semantic Scholar.
The Communist Party does not control what people see and do very much anymore. You have the same authoritarian rule but now people are living in a society which is open to the world and very much changed. The fragility is the political fragility of the government and of the Communist Party.